Skip to content

Bridal Shower Theme Ideas

June 15, 2013

Planning the perfect Bridal Shower can be tough work, especially if you have a big group to plan for. It’s always fun to try to stick to a theme; whether it go hand in hand with the wedding theme, or not we have found some perfect Bridal Shower theme’s to kick start your planning. You can always go with the traditional dessert themed or color party, or you can put a chic twist on it and have tea party. What bride would not want to spend her final days of single life celebrating like Alice in Wonderland? Check out our favorite themes and let us know what you think.

6c53b5132abf92ac9dc445442bc56bfb Theme: Pink Desserts

7fea7ba704f4e5e4283a6b642e568c2cTheme: Dessert

d24b080e32cb4a06aeea2ff1d132084bTheme: White Desserts

c6af6c7837326beb0a448483435c4776Theme: Breakfast at Tiffany’s

4ba3bd305f403f8c96dcfe181678048dTheme:  Tea Party

b1aa853236432970952f757693bc4423Theme: Tea Party

7 Comments leave one →
  1. June 28, 2013 2:57 PM

Reblogged this on M&J Blog and commented:

Did you know M&J has a Bridal Salon?
    Check out Bridalblog.mjtrim.com for all your Bridal Needs.

2. June 28, 2013 5:52 PM

So many gorgeous ideas! I’m loving pastel bridal and baby showers.

• June 28, 2013 8:15 PM

Thank you! We are glad you enjoyed it. We really loved researching all the fun bridal shower themes.

3. July 1, 2013 6:12 AM

These are adorable! hanks so much for sharing!

4. kyleeorriss permalink
    December 10, 2013 7:15 PM

These are beautiful decorations for a bridal shower. I am so fascinated by how beautifully they all go together. I’m going to be a maid-of-honor in my best friends wedding and I’m not sure where to even begin when it comes to bridal showers and bachelorette parties. I love how you broke them down into specific themes and show an inspiration board for each. It is so well organized and I hope I will be able to pull something like this off for my friend’s wedding. Thank you for sharing your talent with us and being my inspiration!

• December 10, 2013 7:25 PM

Thank you! I am so glad these ideas were helpful with your planning. I am sure you are going to be a wonderful Maid-of-Honor!!!